Reggie Jackson Autographed Hall of Fame Logo Baseball with HOF 93 Inscription with Case
Availability: In stock
The ultimate collectible for Reggie Jackson fans, an official Hall of Fame logo baseball hand-signed by Reggie Jackson. The signature was authenticated through MAB Celebrity. Includes a display case with rich cherrywood finish wood base and a removable glass cover with an anti-UV coating that protects the autograph from exposure to light.
- Official Hall of Fame logo baseball hand-signed by Reggie Jackson
- Authenticated by MAB Celebrity and includes a tamper-proof hologram
- Cherrywood base display with removable Hall of Fame logo etched glass cover
- Cover features anti-UV coating that prevents damage from the light
- Display case measures 5" x 5" x 5.25"
|Player Biography||Reggie Jackson was one of the most charismatic players ever to don a baseball uniform. One of the few athletes to have a candy bar named after him, Jackson backed up his celebrity persona with 563 home runs and 11 trips to the postseason, including five World Series titles, in a 21-season major league career. “Mr. October’s” crowning moment came in Game Six of the 1977 Fall Classic, when he belted three home runs on three consecutive pitches against the Los Angeles Dodgers.