Men's Mitchell & Ness Jeff Bagwell 1997 Houston Astros Batting Practice Cooperstown Jersey
|37 - 39"||41 - 43"||45 - 47"||49 - 51"||53 - 55"||57 - 59"||61 - 62"|
|Length||27.25 - 28.25"||28.25 - 29.25"||29.25 - 30.25"||30.25 - 31.25"||31.25 - 32.25"||32.25 - 33.25"||33.25 - 34.25"|
- Chest: Measure around chest just under arms across shoulder blades with arms relaxed down at sides.
- Length: Measure from the highest point of the shoulder down including rib trim.
|Men's Mitchell & Ness Jeff Bagwell 1997 Houston Astros Batting Practice Cooperstown Jersey||3|
|Men's Mitchell & Ness Jeff Bagwell 1997 Houston Astros Batting Practice Cooperstown Jersey||1|
Availability: In stock
Authentic 1997 Houston Astros Jeff Bagwell replica batting practice jersey made of polyster mesh with twill team wordmark across the chest and player name & number on jersey back. Includes Cooperstown Collection jock-tag at lower left hem and player ID tag sewn into back hem with name and year.
- Lightweight, textured polyester mesh fabric construction
- Rib knit collar and sleeve cuffs
- Tackle twill team wordmark across chest
- Player name and number on jersey back
- Cooperstown Collection jock-tag at lower left hem
- Includes player ID tag sewn into back hem with name and year
|Player Biography||Perhaps the subject of the most well-known deadline deal in history, Jeff Bagwell proved to be the perfect fit in Houston. Traded by his hometown Red Sox before he ever appeared in a big league game, Bagwell won the National League Rookie of the Year Award in 1991 with his patient approach at the plate. By 1994, Bagwell added power to his resume, hitting 39 home runs and driving in 116 runs in the strike-shortened 1994 season to win the NL MVP Award. In 15 big league seasons, Bagwell hit .297 with 449 home runs, 1,529 RBI and a .408 on-base percentage. The four-time All-Star spent his entire 15-year big league career with the Astros.|