Carlton Fisk Autographed Hall of Fame Logo Baseball with Case
Availability: In stock
The ultimate collectible for Carlton Fisk fans, an official Hall of Fame logo baseball hand-signed by Carlton Fisk. The signature was authenticated through MAB Celebrity. Includes a display case with rich mohagony finish wood base and a removable glass cover with an anti-UV coating that protects the autograph from exposure to light.
- Official Hall of Fame logo baseball hand-signed by Carlton Fisk
- Authenticated by MAB Celebrity and includes a tamper-proof hologram
- Cherrywood finish wood base display with removable Hall of Fame logo etched glass cover
- Cover features anti-UV coating that prevents damage from the light
- Display case measures 5" x 5" x 5.25"
|Player Biography||Baseball’s most durable catcher, with 24 years behind the plate and more games (2,226) than any backstop in history at the time of his retirement, Carlton “Pudge” Fisk split his career between the Boston Red Sox and Chicago White Sox. Fisk was known for his tremendous intensity, summed up by Red Sox manager Eddie Kasko: “He plays as if he were on the Crusades.” The 11-time All-Star hit 376 career regular season home runs. His memorable 12th-inning blast off the foul pole at Fenway Park in Game 6 of the 1975 World Series gave the Red Sox a 7-6 win over Cincinnati’s “Big Red Machine.”