Alan Trammell Autographed Hall of Fame Logo Baseball with Case
Availability: In stock
The ultimate collectible for Alan Trammell fans, an official Hall of Fame logo baseball hand-signed by Alan Trammell. The signature was authenticated through the MLB Authentication Program and can be verified online. Includes a display case with rich cherrywood finish wood base and a removable glass cover with an anti-UV coating that protects the autograph from exposure to light.
- Official Hall of Fame logo baseball hand-signed by Alan Trammell
- Authenticated by the MLB Authentication Program Includes individually numbered tamper-proof hologram
- Cherrywood finish wood base display with removable Hall of Fame logo etched glass cover
- Cover features anti-UV coating that prevents damage from the light
- Display case measures 5" x 5" x 5.25"
|Player Biography||Alan Trammell played 20 seasons for the Tigers, earning six All-Star Game selections, four Gold Glove Awards and three Silver Slugger Awards at shortstop. A seven-time .300 hitter, Trammell scored 100-or-more runs three times, topped the 30-double mark six times and stole 20-or-more bases three times. His 2,139 games at shortstop rank 11th on the all-time list, and his .977 fielding percentage ranks 18th among non-active players at the position. The clubhouse leader of the 1984 Tigers that won the World Series title, Trammell was named the Fall Classic MVP after hitting .450 with two homers and six RBI in Detroit’s five-game victory. In 1987, Trammell – batting out of the cleanup spot – hit .343 with 28 home runs and 105 RBI, the first season by a shortstop in history with at least a .340 batting average, 25 homers and 100 RBI.|